Friday, May 16, 2014

Angry bitch

So yes. An angry bitch is what I am. Today anyway. After coming back from a relaxing vacation only to return back to the usual chaos of being a single mother. I don't think people REALLY understand what I'm dealing with. I'm an elastic band being stretched to its ultimate and feel like I could snap at any moment. I don't have the answers and I don't know what to do. I often think about ehat life would be like without kids. Who knows where I would be. LA. Atlanta. Who knows. I'll never know. All I know is, I've got these 2 kids who need a stable mother and at times I feel very unstable and unappreciated. I cook. They don't eat. I follow behind them cleaning all day only to be going in circles cleaning the same shit over and over again. I almost feel like I have completely lost who I am. I wish I had more support. I wish my family and friends truly understood what I deal with everyday. Its fucking rough and I hate it.

No comments: