Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome Bitches!

ok. So I am giving the people what they want. an insight into my crazy fucked up mind....you asked for it, so enter with caution, lol
I don't find myself extremely entertaining, but apparently some people think I am hilarious. Apparently just being honest, can be quite funny...I guess.

I'll be talking about real life shit here....just shit that I live and deal with daily. Boys, dating, drinking, SEX, kids, Government, money (or lack thereof) parenting, drugs, asshole people and of course, everyone's favorite, transit. I will be using this blog as a resource to get out some of my frustrations I have. If you are uncomfortable with any of the topics I have just listed, I suggest you leave. I am excited to finally get this started and hope you all enjoy my daily rants! <3 ms J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie it's about time !,

Anonymous said...

Jackie it's about time !,

Brianne said...

this is gonna be epic